Powered By Blogger

NTPS Pals ! ! !

Must Watch ! NDP 2009 Theme Song Parody (Lekuasimi)

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Totally Trashed !

2 days ago, Friday, there was a badminton competition.We played against RI, what could we

expect?

Yes ! We got trashed totally... I did not play actually bcuz someone has to b a planner, which was

ME. Lol. But i don't mind, cause i don't have any hopes of being able to get at least 5:21 with RI

anyway... So.... yea, we got trashed. For those who actually reads my blog and want to mock at

me

or my team for losing so badly against RI, Screw you. Bcuz you don't even know what the heck

you are saying. To 1A1 students who also, have been reading my blog, if you wanna type your

Chinese book review but don't have a software, visit the link in the ''My Links section'' Its not a

bad software,pretty good :) see below for pictures of my book review:


Overview of the inside 内容 人物介绍


影子出走

The rest of the section includes ''Gan Dong ni de bu fen'' and ''du hou gan'' but i haven't do yet :)

Going to soon...

Soooo, thats all 4 todae...

No comments: